Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Housing Crisis 101

If you tried to play this video before, you probably found it no longer working. This video has been banned multiple times. I left the original video up so you can see that there are parties out there who are trying to silence the truth. (since removed) Below is a link to an updated version. Still think the media and politicians are on your side? Still think they are telling the truth? This is censorship plain and simple. So let's try this again.

Note: The info on this is factual as far as I can find. Feel free to google for yourself. I agree with this video until the end. I do not support John McCain any more than I support Obama. I don't believe McCain is offering any better change than Barack. I will get to McCain in future posts. It is important to remember that it wasn't "just" democrats that helped get the legislation passed that caused this. There are people to blame on both sides of the aisle. To date, however, from what I have unearthed, the majority of those who benefitted from this housing crisis and helped to pass this damaging legislation DO ride donkeys. Sorry Dems, but it is true.


1 comment:

  1. It's been taken down again (hmmmm). What's the name of it so I can search for it on my own?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Discussion:




Total Pageviews

G. Edward Griffin: A World Without Cancer

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP